[asterisk-users] Still no(isy) app_jack in the box

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Jun 7 10:22:21 CDT 2010

Hello everyone!
   So now I'm testing with chan_sip and I discovered, that I can make calls,
even if they're only listed as active channels.
   But JACK just emmits white noise, with a highger frequency than 8kHz, in my
believe.
   A call with app_record shows, that the signal is clear and very ear friendly
though. So how to proceed from here? What can I do to help someone look into
app_jack, as I can't beyond the simplest of levels.
   Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net