[asterisk-users] 11.6.2 segfaults after dtmf on dahdi channel

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Mon Jun 7 09:05:41 CDT 2010

sean darcy wrote:
> Richard Kenner wrote:
>>> Is this bug alive in 1.6.2.9-rc1? I'm getting segfaults from chan_dahdi.
>>>   If it does effect 1.6.2.8-rc1, I'll just wait for rc2 to see if this
>>> is my problem, instead of filing.
>> I reported another instance of this today and it was fixed in the SVN a few
>> hours later.
>
> I'll stay with 1.6.2.8 and wait for rc2.

If this is a requirement for 1.6.2.9 (i.e. a regression) then can someone tell
me what bug number and/or SVN revision this was fixed in? Release Candidates are
no longer just a snapshot of the branch (except for RC1) and specific fixes must
be merged into RC1+X release candidates.

Please email me at lmadsen at digium dot com with the information so I can move
that forward.

Thanks!
Leif.