[asterisk-users] Still sipping frustration - only getting state ACK

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jun 6 13:08:34 CDT 2010

Hi Ira!
   Sorry, can't use any softphone, to my knowledge. They all come with GUIs or
don't support JACK or have so limited ALSA support, that they don't fit my
card (which has a lot of channels and some other HD-recording stuff).
   Still I did try the sip call with app playback as well. That's a very simple
one, which has proved reliable countless times before. The file I use to
playback is a simple mono 8kHz 16bit .WAV file, stored in the correct place
(/var/lib/asterisk/sounds).
   So where to go now? Is there a test - without asterisk -, that I can perform
to double check that the ports are correctly forwarded? Or would this be
pointless, seeing that the registration works fine?
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net