[asterisk-users] Still sipping frustration - only getting state ACK

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jun 6 10:43:15 CDT 2010

Hello everyone!
   So now I found someone to forward the ports 5060 and 16000-16100 on my
router and made sure to enter these ports 16000-16100 in rtp.conf. Still I get
no calls going.
   The call is initiated. "sip show channels" shows the call with status ACK
and then the dialog with method invite is destroyed.I tried both using
application jack and application playback.
   So what else can be the problem?
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------