[asterisk-users] Still sipping frustration - only getting state ACK

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Jun 5 16:51:18 CDT 2010

Hello Lyle!
   Thanks for your answer!
   I don't know, if the server sees me at the local-ip or not. I only know,
that I'm able to register at iptel.org successfully. So asterisk tells me.
   I believe my router is a Samsung router 3010 phone SL. Samsung it tells me,
the rest I had to search on the web, I'm with freenet for a while.
   How can I find out, which IP the server sees and knows of me? I know that in
some of the debug/notice messages from chan_sip I saw asterisk at 127.0.0.1.
   Kindest regards and thanks again
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net