[asterisk-users] problem with inserting records into cdr

GlenM glenmillard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:07:08 CDT 2010

Interesting that you should mention this:

I am using Asterisk 1.4x and had the same issue - but fixed it. My issue
was a combination of permissions and configuration.

1. in your cdr_addon_mysql.conf , have you tried connecting to the
database using the credentials within ? - start there
2. in your /etc/mysql/my.cnf - there is a line 'Logging and Replication'
- do you have that enabled so you can see the SQL queries in the log?
3. if you connect to the asterisk cli ( asterisk -rvvvvv) do you see any
messages regarding the database?

Glen