[asterisk-users] Create dialplan restrictions based on the IP Address of the SIP Client?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:29:54 CDT 2010

A dynamic DNS could be a solution. I once had a similar situation and I
signed up with dyndns.com, got a domain name and used it for SIP
registrations instead of IP addresses. My dlink router had the option to
setup dynamic dns entry, i.e. set it up with the login info of dyndns.com or
similar service, so whenever the IP changed, it updated it at dyndns.com.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.