[asterisk-users] Create dialplan restrictions based on the IP Address of the SIP Client?

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Fri Jun 4 03:52:11 CDT 2010

Hello,

We have a scenario in which there are 2 sites, one in europe and one in mexico, they are connected via an IAX channel, problem is that the location in mexico has only a dynamic IP connection to the Internet.

Because of the dynamic IP I can not create IP-Tables rules to only allow this connection from the outside. But I need to restrict calls because there was a break-in which called out.

So, is it possible to restrict sip-accounts, which connect through an outside IP, to only be able to call to extensions and are not allowed to dial out?

Are there other possible solutions I am not aware of?

best regards
Ray

-
RunSolutions
     Open Source It Consulting
-
Email: rs at runsolutions.com

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares