[asterisk-users] problem with inserting records into cdr

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Jun 3 14:56:03 CDT 2010

Hi.  For several months now asterisk will mysteriously stop inserting
records into cdr database.  I am using mysql and the asterisk addons
1.6.2 to accomplish this.  Sometimes there is a strange error about
column names, but often there is no error, it just stops.  I just have
to restart asterisk to get things going again, so I am stumped as to
what is happening, or even how to troubleshoot.  I usually run in
verbosity 4, but am not seeing anything of interest.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici