[asterisk-users] Is this failed Asterisk setup typical?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:03:38 CDT 2010

This is a typical scenario with so many companies who fail to recognize that
they need to take asterisk deployment seriously. I have seen so many of
these companies since 2004, since when I am in this industry. Many of them
don't want to spend money on right hardware, bandwidth and or the right
consultant.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.