[asterisk-users] Definite app_jack trouble - unsolvable

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Jun 1 21:10:00 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Motiejus!
> My jack setup is fine. I'm a musician, so I use it regularly for much
> more demanding tasks than simple one-channel I/O.
> I just installed asterisk 1.6.2.9-rc1, it looked newer and fix-richer
> than 1.6.2.8.
> So any other ideas? Do you remember, when you had these problems?
> Perhaps the asterisk version you used?

The app_jack code hasn't changed in a long time.  I doubt a different version is going to help.  I know you posted a bug about this a long time ago, and I'm sorry I haven't worked on it.  I just haven't had time to work on this module again.  It was something I had done in my free time.  I got it working for me and never got back to it to address problems other people have reported.  Hopefully another developer will take interest and try to help.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software