[asterisk-users] Asterisk and gtalk part 2

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 1 13:32:57 CDT 2010

Hello everyone!
   OK I'm a step farther now. Don't ask me how and why, but it seems, I can
call someone and he gets audio from me. I tried the echo-test on:
echo.test.collabora.co.uk
   yet I got only noise in response. Might this have something to do with my
adress? You know, I had to specify an external adress in gtalk.conf, because
my router sucks. The adress is correct, I checked that and I can get
text-messages from other parties. But still.
   does anyone else have experience with this echo-test? Or can someone
recommend a kind of doodle-service, thatI can call and just get some stupid
audio? Say a guide to something, just a welcome, some music or whatever?
   Kindly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net