[asterisk-users] Slightly OT: trying to mangle packets from Asterisk for a multiple ISP setup (reward)

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue Jun 1 11:06:01 CDT 2010

Hi Gordon,

I did, that must have been the fiorst relevant page I found. It did get my
started, but the problem is that example is too basic: it assumes the
customers connected to ISP_A use my ISP_A IP address.

But I think I found a start of an answer: I think am marking packets AFTER
they go through the routing rules.  I will definitely post something here
when I am finished, you never know, I might not be the only guy with this
question.

Mike