[asterisk-users] Getting ANI on UK BT ISDN - Is SS& required?

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Tue Jun 1 05:37:41 CDT 2010

Does anyone know if ANI is supported in the standard version of libpri?
We are currently running the latest asterisk 1.4 but with an older
version of zaptel.

ANI seems to be supported in asterisk 1.4 in that least it is one of the
variables within callerid but would I need to upgrade to the latest
dahdi, upgrade dahdi and switch to asterisk 1.6 or even switch to the
latest everything and use SS7 signaling?

Thanks
Gareth