[asterisk-users] Please test: STUN patch for Asterisk behind NAT

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Sat Jul 31 09:26:31 CDT 2010

On 7/30/2010 2:00 PM, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> David has put up a patch to fix the STUN issues that has plagued Asterisk
> 1.6 ever since that feature was introduced. Now we need testers to verify
> the patch, so please grab the patch (or check out the SVN branch) and add
> your comments:
>
>    https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17622

Yes please test! If you have either successful or unsuccessful tests,
please report back to the issue. I've marked it as targeted for 1.8.0,
but that will only happen if we get some information back about
successful or unsuccessful tests.

This will also be put into 1.6.2 once we're sure that STUN is working.
David has stated that the patch will be significantly different for
1.6.2, so please test against the 1.8 branch or trunk.

If you find other issues not related to STUN, then please file those as
separate issues with debugging information.

Thanks!
Leif.