[asterisk-users] 1.8.0 beta2: courtesy tone being played to callee

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Jul 29 19:30:25 CDT 2010

Hi.  I am using *1 in features to initiate a mix monitor recording.
However, when I hit *1, the callee hears the courtesy tone which I have,
so I know when the recording is started or stopped.  This is a problem,
particularly in automated system where the beep is mistaken for a tone
or other problems.

Should I file a bug, or is this going to be fixed?

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com