[asterisk-users] Random DTMF Tones Only on heard on ATA

Travis Langhals travis at netitek.com
Thu Jul 29 18:51:23 CDT 2010

Thanks Sherwood for all the info.

The devices are using ulaw and rfc2833.  There is no transcoding on my
server, but not sure what my trunk providers are doing.

I was thinking about the frequency detection issue as it seems to be
primarily involving women so I'll try adjusting the input/output gain to see
if that helps.  I've tried all other combinations of DTMF settings on the
ATAs so that's my last hope on the device end.

I'm hoping to avoid the packet capture as that is never a fun road to go
down but that is probably the next step.

Any idea why Asterisk still ques/replays the tone considering it see's it's
shorter than the 80s minimum?

Travis

Hoping to avoid