[asterisk-users] Why do Zaptel calls drop all of a sudden? Couldbusy detect be the problem?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:54:38 CDT 2010

Hmm....what about call waiting?
You mean, when a call comes in on that specific line, it generate two beep
tones and hence the system hangs up thinking it's end of the call?

Interesting!!!

If it is call-waiting do I have to set all of the following off for it to
not give me problem again:
*callwaiting=yes*
*usecallingpres=yes*
*callwaitingcallerid=yes*
*threewaycalling=yes*
*transfer=yes*
*canpark=yes*
*cancallforward=yes*
*busydetect=yes*
*busycount=3*

Please elaborate a bit if I am off-topic.

Regards,
Bruce