[asterisk-users] Asterisk Gurus - What is your best Asterisk Queue Analyzer and Asterisk Log Analyzer program out there?

Matthew J. Roth mroth at imminc.com
Wed Jul 28 07:39:21 CDT 2010

Leif Madsen wrote:

> I have a client using QueueMetrics and they seem to be fairly pleased
> with it.  Their response times on issues has been pretty good from
> what I can tell (I had the client communicate with them directly
> where necessary).
>
> Unless you build it yourself, I'm not sure there is any "good" + "free"
> queue metrics program. Queue's typically are a money generating
> adventure and as such makes sense for this type of application to be a
> pay-for system.

Bruce,

I'll throw in another vote for QueueMetrics.  It's not free, but you get a lot of value for your money.  The application is solid and the developer is top notch.

Check out a demo at: http://queuemetrics.com/demosys.jsp

Or get a get a free temporary (30-day) license at: http://queuemetrics.com/sendDemoLicence.jsp

Regards,

Matthew Roth