[asterisk-users] MeetMe

Shiju.Joseph at ae.ey.com Shiju.Joseph at ae.ey.com
Tue Jul 27 23:06:36 CDT 2010

 Hi Felipe,

Glad to know that it worked , could you kindly post the complete dialplan
you wrote to achieve it.

I would also love to test it.

Thanks in Advance
Shiju V.Joseph

From:
Felipe Figueiredo <felipe.figueiredo86 at gmail.com>
To:
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Date:
07/28/2010 01:27 AM
Re: [asterisk-users] MeetMe
Sent by:
asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com

Guys,
I put the option X and used the MEETME_EXIT_CONTEXT and it's working
thanks for the help!!!
=)

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Felipe Figueiredo <