[asterisk-users] Asterisk Gurus - What is your best Asterisk Queue Analyzer and Asterisk Log Analyzer program out there?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:20:04 CDT 2010

There is none for free.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-07-27 6:12 PM, "bruce bruce" <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:

:-) I knew someone would bring up FreePBX. I have FreePBX installed and it's
not good for Queues at all. It's using the reporting tool from Areski and
Areski has recently released an upgrade to it which again is not what I
want.

There are few other programs that do this but really none that are neat in
interface or useful in features.

I guess no one else has any thoughts on this? Maybe there is none available?

Thanks,
Bruce