[asterisk-users] Urgent help = RUBY & AGI

Zarko Zivanovic outlaw011 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:55:04 CDT 2010

I am sorry, I wasn’t aware that there is such a problem with urgency, as well as I never found it when it was directed to me on the other boards and lists, but that is the whole other issue.

I always try to help others with what I know (In this area I must say that is not much), and I admit that once a while when I bump into an area that I do not know much of, as this one,

I get frustrated with being unable to do some things that look pretty basic.

And yes, so far I got much more replies where people were directing me to other solutions not related to issue I have and that is why i decided to start this thread and mention that

I look to a solution to this very specific problem and I am not able to install other packages, use other languages etc. It should be that simple.

Again I am apologizing for urgency, as much as I didnt mean to cause stress to any of users, neither to cause any harm.

But for my 2 cents, let me say that it really surprised me that so far I didnt get a single precise answer to the question even though I posted almost a full script that we are using atm.