[asterisk-users] Problem with Zap-Sip calls.

Chris Ramirez cramirez at tele-onecom.com
Tue Jul 27 08:42:56 CDT 2010

We had attempted adding the 'r' to the dial command parameter and that
didn't seem to have an effect. We played around with the progressinband
a bit and tried to see if we could find a solution and only ended up
with same results no matter if it were set to "yes", "no", or "never".
We set everything back to where it was in the beginning and it seems to
be working now somehow. It has been running just fine and ringing since
midday yesterday. Thanks for the help Philipp and Faisal!

cramirez at tele-onecom.com
903-531-0777