[asterisk-users] URgent - capturing 'answered'

Zarko Zivanovic outlaw011 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 04:19:35 CDT 2010

Great, but how exactly do i find that channel - that is my question - which
command.

I am using ruby instead of agi - and i am looking for a command to capture
it in ruby.

I tried this:

# Create a new file and write to it
File.open('log.txt', 'w') do |f2|
# use "\n" for two lines of text
   f2.puts "Created by Satish\nThank God!\n my variables are '$loc',
'$agi.get_variable(EXTEN)', '$variable1', '$variable2' "
end

                        $my.query("UPDATE call_log SET endtime = NOW() WHERE
id = #{call_log_id}")

- query gets executed, but log.txt wasnt created.

Not to mention that I still didnt manage to catch who answered the call.