[asterisk-users] Asterisk Gurus - What is your best Asterisk Queue Analyzer and Asterisk Log Analyzer program out there?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:34:58 CDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I seem to not be able to find any good open source Asterisk Queue Analyzer
and Asterisk Log Analyzer on the web.

The Asterisk Queue Analyzer is to serve as the graphic tool for call center
or pbx admins. It will pull the info in queue.log and in MySQL asterisk CDR
to create a graphic bar or to report on each extension that received the
queue calls, etc...

The Asterisk Log Analyzer is to analyze the log and to show any serious
errors or as bonus maybe send out e-mails to admin and to e-mail any
downtime during the day.

Please note that I am not talking about making my own scripts to analyze and
output this data as I know it exists in the system but rather am looking for
a project that has done it already.

Thanks,
Bruce