[asterisk-users] Configuring X-lite for a remote user

ayodele abejide ayodeleabejide at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:48:39 CDT 2010

I have asterisk running at home, a friend  would be traveling out of the country and I want him to be able to put a call through from his remote location, I am wondering how I would configure the X-lite client on his pc so he would be able to call through assuming my public address is A.B.C.D and the static address the asterisk machine is on is 192.168.0.3.

Thanks in anticipation