[asterisk-users] Problem with Zap-Sip calls.

Chris Ramirez cramirez at tele-onecom.com
Mon Jul 26 11:39:57 CDT 2010

The problem we are having with Asterisk is when we initiate a call via a
Zap line and it goes out on a Sip line. When it goes out via Sip we hear
no sound until the party we are calling answers the line. If the call
were to go out Sip-Sip or Zap-Zap it works perfectly fine. It is only
with the Zap-Sip calls. If anyone knows anything that could possibly
help it would be greatly appreciated. I have checked many different
things already and tried comparing Zap-Zap and Zap-Sip call logs. Thanks!
--
*Chris Ramirez*
TELE-ONE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
cramirez at tele-onecom.com