[asterisk-users] chan_skinny still maintained?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Mon Jul 26 11:17:40 CDT 2010

On 10-07-26 04:03 AM, Jonathan Hunter wrote:
> However, I've come across a couple of showstoppers and am not really
> sure where to go from here. I've raised bugs for both of them (#17680,
> #17692) and had no response so far - have I perhaps overestimated how
> much chan_skinny is in use these days, or do I need to follow another route?

Unfortunately the developer who was looking after that channel driver (community
developer) has been pulled off onto other projects it seems, so currently there
isn't much support for chan_skinny.

If your timeframe is just a week or so, you're probably going to be further
ahead with chan_sip.

Leif Madsen.