[asterisk-users] PBX Lua with Asterisk ODBC

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Mon Jul 26 11:10:20 CDT 2010

On 10-07-26 10:34 AM, Faisal Hanif wrote:
>   You need to create a function is res_odbc for each of required query
> and then u can use that function as normal asterisk dialplan function.

So in the dialplan, after you've modified func_odbc.conf you'd be able to do a
query like:

exten => start,1,Set(MyResult=${ODBC_GET_MY_DATA(banana_lollipop)})

How you structure that in pbx_lua I'm not sure, but you "create" the functions
with func_odbc.conf, which is probably the piece you're missing.

Leif Madsen.