[asterisk-users] URgent - capturing 'answered'

Zarko Zivanovic outlaw011 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:41:06 CDT 2010

Hello everyone.

I need a quick help on how to capture who answered the call with agi.

Here is an example:

    -- Zap/32-1 is ringing

    -- Zap/33-1 is ringing

    -- Zap/34-1 is ringing

    -- Zap/35-1 is ringing

    -- SIP/operator1-e77f answered Zap/23-1

So how can I capture this value and write it to mysql?

I already have this:

                                                $my.query("UPDATE call_log
SET endtime = NOW() WHERE id = #{call_log_id}")

   And i needed to do something like:

                                                $my.query("UPDATE call_log
SET endtime = NOW(),answeredby= #{$agi.WHOANSWEREDTHEPHONE} WHERE id =
#{call_log_id}")

And in above example it would write SIP/operator1-e77f into answeredby.

Any help is greatly appreciated!