[asterisk-users] No audio using xlite

Janu Mukherjee janu.mukhi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:09:31 CDT 2010

Hi,
I installed asterisk server in my system running linux. I configured a user
1000 using xlite and registered with asterisk server in the same linux
system. I configured one more user 1001 in another linux machine and this
user also got registered with asterisk. But i am facing two issues here.
   1. When a call is made from 1001 to 1000 i could see an incoming call
   blinking but no audio flow is observed.
   2. When i made a call from 1000 to 1001 it is showing incoming on line 3
of
   1000. What could be the problem.
   I wrote the dial plan as follows.
   [default]
   exten=>1000,1,Dial(SIP/1000)
   exten=>1001,1,Dial(SIP/1001)
   Can anyone please help me to solve this.
   Thanks in Advance,
   Saritha.