[asterisk-users] FreeTDS (Microsoft MsSQL 2008) and CDR

Andraž atletek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:05:27 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have Ubuntu server 10.04 64bit, and Asterisk 1.4.34, compiled from
sources. I installed freetds-common,freetds-dev, libct4, libsybdb5,
freetds-bin, but, when I run configure and then make menuconfig in section
"Call Detail Recording" -> "cdr_tds" it's "disabled". It only writes that
"Depends on: freetds(E)". On another server (same configuration) I installed
the same packages, and it's working fine. Any suggestions, what I did wrong?

Regards Andraž