[asterisk-users] Vocera Comm Badges

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jul 24 13:51:28 CDT 2010

I think you would only need a headset if you need privacy.  That is the
catch-22 in healthcare environments -- HIPAA would prevent Dr. Smith calling
nurse Jones to ask the temperature of patient Susan White because nurse
Jones could be with another patient.

Support for the Vocera server to communicate via a PRI to a PBX has long
been in the software.

I'm not sure what they use for signaling.

Frank