[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.0-beta1 is Now Available!

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Sat Jul 24 12:01:25 CDT 2010

On Saturday 24 July 2010 09:24:08 Russell Bryant wrote:
> [...]

The version of gcc is most definitely related to this problem, although it is
the linker that is the problem.  My recommendation for solving this problem
is to use 'make menuselect' to eliminate any modules that you do not wish
to load, then ensure modules that you definitely want (app_stack,
app_voicemail) are selected.  Follow that up by eliminating all "noload"
statements from /etc/asterisk/modules.conf and Asterisk should load fine.

However, please do send a problem report with your gcc version
(gcc --version), linker version (ld --version) and distribution name and
version, as we'd like to add warnings to point future users to the solution.

--
Tilghman Lesher