[asterisk-users] getting some segmentation faults with 1.8

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Jul 23 23:14:35 CDT 2010

I downloaded the latest 1.8 (27922) but got some segmentation faults.
The first one was when it loaded cdr_odb, and so I changed menuselect
not to compile that one, but the second one was when it tried to load
chan_agent and so I stopped there to see if anyone else was seeing
this.  The agents.conf is all commented out except for [general] .

Anyone know what is happening?

Thanks.

P.S. I deleted the modules directory before installing.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com