[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.0-beta1 is Now Available!

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri Jul 23 22:55:13 CDT 2010

At 08:13 PM 7/23/2010, you wrote:
>This look to be a build problem with 1.8.  We would need to see a copy
>of your config.log and output from 'make install'.  It is possible
>your are loading old modules from 1.6 into 1.8.  Check the timestamps
>on these modules.

So I went back to the 1.8 folder, did make clean and then make, then
I deleted the contents of  usr/lib/asterisk/modules and then ran "make install"

Still the same errors. My config.log is here,
www.behmorthing.com/Downloads/beta/config.zip .  I can see errors in
it, but I'm sorry to say I have no clue what it all means.

Is there an easy way to move between 2 versions of Asterisk on one machine?

Ira