[asterisk-users] Soft phones.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jul 22 14:14:09 CDT 2010

Hey, all.  I'm looking -- if possible -- for a decent, multi-platform
soft-phone.  Specifically, Linux and Windows; that way, I'll go through
the same issues my end users do.  I've noticed a couple (e.g., minisip,
which seems abandoned, and sip-communicator, which, honestly, is probably
a great IM client, but has a confusing interface for actual phone calls).
So I'm wondering if anyone has any favorites.  Failing multi-platform,
I'll stick with Twinkle on Linux, and gladly take suggestions for Windows
-- OSS if possible, but payware is acceptable.

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.