[asterisk-users] [AsteriskNow] Errors with clean install (on mainscreen when making calls)

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:46:34 CDT 2010

Hi Danny,

This is what I tried to do, printing the values of the variables.
1) This didn't work with print (probably it only prints STDERR)
2) I tried to print it to a file in /tmp dir (no result)
3) Than I tried to change that part of the file and noticed that it did not
have any influence.
4) So I restarted the machine and looked again. No difference.

I can only draw one conclusion, the error it is not generated in this
/var/www/html/panel/op_server.pl file  ..................

Or I doing something completely wrong

Albert

At last, a “perl-weenie” specific question;  Something is not getting passed
to the routine correctly.