[asterisk-users] Redial dtmf tones randomly...asterisk 1.4.21.2

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:12:09 CDT 2010

We dont have any Digium cards, we just have a GrandStream FXS 8-port device
with 2 analog phones and one Grand stream FXO 8-port device with one POTS
line and both are connected to the netgear switch....very rarely the analog
phones are used and its very rare that calls are made through POTS using
FXO.............we get this DTMF problem with the SIP phones(when called out
or when we receive a call randomly)......I will try to capture the dtmf from
the asterisk console with higher verbosity mode and also set the relaxeddtmf
parameter.....

Thanks
Sandesh

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Benny Amorsen
<benny+usenet at amorsen.dk<benny%2Busenet at amorsen.dk>