[asterisk-users] Redial dtmf tones randomly...asterisk 1.4.21.2

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:56:55 CDT 2010

Hi Benny...

DTMF tones are heard at the SIP phones side and not the other
party.......'server side' means from the Asterisk side.....from the
wireshark captures it appeards that the dtmf digits were sent from the
asterisk server ip to the phone ip randomly through Cisco(just passes the
SIP packt) inbetween the conversation.......

Thank you
Sandesh

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Benny Amorsen
<benny+usenet at amorsen.dk<benny%2Busenet at amorsen.dk>