[asterisk-users] Redial dtmf tones randomly...asterisk 1.4.21.2

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:29:23 CDT 2010

Hi,

We are experiencing this issue of redial dtmf tones generated randomly in
the Voip calls, we have asterisk 1.4.21.2, dahdi 2.0.2.2 and we have dtmf as
rfc 2833, we have a cisco router at the location Cisco 2431, 8FXS (only one
FXS is used for Fax and rest are empy) connected to the netgear switch and
all the phones are connected to this switch and there are no non sip devices
in the path....Also we have forced the dtmf of the fxs port to be rfc2833.
In the wireshark capture attached we could see the random dtmf digits have
been sent from the server side.....can anyone share your thoughts in regards
to this.......

Thank you
Sandesh