[asterisk-users] Problem with SIP

Rodrigo Lang rodrigoferreiralang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:06:48 CDT 2010

Hi, thanks a lot by the answers. But without the application Answer() the
problem remains.

Realized over a battery of tests and refined the problem. Follows:

A = External link that came with my Voip number.
B = Operator.
C = The extent to which A want to speak.

A called my number and B answer. If B try to transfer with blindxfer (#) to
C works fine. But if B try to transfer with atxfer (*2) he can talk to C,
only when B hangs up to complete the transfer begins to generate those
warnings on the cli. After the transfer using C atxfer not hear A, but A
hears C.

I believe it has become clearer now. And as he said, with any codec, and
only when the person connects to my VoIP trunks. I did the test with the
analogue trunks and atxfer worked normal.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Lang.