[asterisk-users] Problems with Dahdi 2.3.0.1 trying to load OSLEC

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Jul 20 09:36:38 CDT 2010

Hello Jose.

I've found the same problem on some servers and I solved it renaming (or
deleting) the echo.ko driver already present in the binary kernel
distribution:

In my system is something like:
/lib/modules/2.6.27.45-0.1-default/kernel/drivers/staging/echo/echo.ko

Hope this helps you.
Best regards,

Marco Signorini.

--