[asterisk-users] Call not going through and failing because "never answered"

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:40:22 CDT 2010

In your sip.conf, there is no mention of your sip provider's IP address,
username and secret (password). Even if the provider doesn't have username
and secret requirements, there should at least be his IP address somewhere
in your sip.conf. Do they require registration? You should ask them what sip
credentials you need to have on your system.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com