[asterisk-users] Problems with Dahdi 2.3.0.1 trying to load OSLEC

Jose P. Espinal jpe at slackware-es.com
Mon Jul 19 16:06:37 CDT 2010

Hello list,

I'm facing a little issue with dahdi attempting to load the OSLEC echo
canceller into my current kernel.

After compiling dahdi 2.3.0.1 with OSLEC support, I get the following
error when set 'oslec' as the echocanceller:

DAHDI_ATTACH_ECHOCAN failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)

- Similar errors are *NOT* present using other echo canncelers.
- I tried adding the 'dahdi_echocan_oslec' line to /etc/dahdi/modules
and the error continues.

I'm running Slackware Linux 13.0, Kernel 2.6.29.6-smp

# dmesg
dahdi_echocan_oslec: Unknown symbol oslec_create
dahdi_echocan_oslec: Unknown symbol oslec_update
dahdi_echocan_oslec: Unknown symbol oslec_free

Could someone point me to some documentation about this incident?

Regards,

--
Jose P. Espinal
http://www.eSlackware.com