[asterisk-users] Voice prompts

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Mon Jul 19 13:52:30 CDT 2010

On 07/19/2010 01:23 PM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> [...]

Danny,
     When bottom posting, something you should keep in mind is that a -- on a
line by itself causes most email clients to consider anything below it a
signature (a sane client will lighten the text, and it won't appear when you hit
reply).  It would make things much nicer if you were to also remove that part of
the signature on your replies.