[asterisk-users] Multiple sip.conf files?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Jul 19 10:47:08 CDT 2010

Hey, all.  I'm trying to do some fun with auto-provisioning of Polycom
phones, and one thing that would make life easier for me would be if I
could have a per-phone sip.conf file.  If not, no biggie -- but if there's
a way to do an include (as per extensions.conf) or something, that would
be great.  I've gone through docs, and an older version of "Asterisk: the
Future of Telephony" implied there was such a feature, but I've seen no
mention elsewhere (including, alas, a newer version  of the same book).

So: can I?  Or is it time to just sit down and parse the sip.conf file?

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.