[asterisk-users] rtsavesysname not working in 1.6.1.20

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 08:31:56 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to write the regserver value into my database using ARA but the field keeps empty.

Afaik all that needs to be done to make it work is having a db field called regserver, the var systemname set in asterisk.conf and
rtsavesysname=yes in sip.conf.

But the regserver is not getting updated in my database and I don't see any warnings or errors on CLI.

Do I miss something or should it work this way?

Thanks.