[asterisk-users] Softphone's

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sun Jul 18 15:21:44 CDT 2010

I'm looking for a good Linux Softphone that

a> has "Consultation Transfer" built in, I know you can do this by
dialling what ever is in features.conf but this is not ideal.
b> has the ability to handle more than 2 lines eg calls at a time.
c> Works with Asterisk.
d> Has a feature where someone can "dial" in to the phone and listen
in to everything, ie bit like call monitoring but include the bits
between the calls

Does anyone have any ideas, or is it going to be quickest to write my own.....

Peter.