[asterisk-users] g729 codec loading

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:07:49 CDT 2010

Try disabling SELinux if you have it enabled (unless of course you need it).
I seem to remember there is certain compilation flags required (position
independent code, -fPIC?) to run with SELinux enabled, may be the
codec_g729a.so is not compiled properly to run under such circumstances?

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com